Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Blog Entry #0 - Introduction


E-mail:
aaron.kirkes (at) gmail (dot) com

Class standing:
5th year senior

Why I am taking this class:
Besides the fact that it counts for one of my electives, it looked interesting! After our first class it sounds kind of fun.

What experience do I bring to this class?
I'm kind of a shy person so hopefully this class helps me open up with all of the participation requirements. Besides that I bring some decent programming skills.

What do I expect to be doing in 10 years?
In 10 years I hope to have a successful career underway in either hardware or software design and have a loving family.

What do I think will be the next biggest technological advancement in computer science?
I'm not really sure where the next big advancement in computer science will be but I like what Google is doing with that car that can drive itself. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nYhKD8leAg

If I could travel back in time, who would I like to meet and why?
If I could travel back in time and meet somebody I would have to say somebody who signed the declaration of independence like George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, or John Adams. It would be interesting to hear their stories. I'm not a big history fan either it would just be fun I think.

What is my favorite style of mustache and why?
I would be jealous of anybody that could rock one of those mustaches that curl upwards. It just looks crazy! In all seriousness I would not grow a mustache like that just so everybody knows.

If I could be fluent in any foreign language which one would it be and why?
If I could be fluent in any language I would pick French because my girlfriend can speak it and so does her family.

Interesting Facts:
Some interesting facts about me are I live with my Canadian girlfriend,Michelle and our cats,  Eva and Navi, I also really enjoy playing computer games, preferably Starcraft 2. :)
                     
       

No comments:

Post a Comment